Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Children Slug Hunting

I would like to share with you this interesting blog entry. These parents are very much interested in their children's education. I dont know much about them, but there is plenty to read on their blog.
What took my interest was that they choose to take their young kids slug hunting. What a great way to introduce them to the real world!
How many children are so brave as to handle, kill, slaughter and eat slugs?
These kids are amazing!

read here and watch the videos

2 comments:

Emily van Lidth de Jeude said...

Hey! I just found your blog post from 12 years ago... featuring my kids! :-) How awesome. My kids are 17 and 19 now and we've moved on to raising our own chickens for eggs, meat, and garden fertilizing. I'll read your blog entry to them. 🧡

Emily van Lidth de Jeude said...

Heh... let me rephrase that: I'll read your blog entry to my kids! (Not the chickens...)